Northforest Campground Rules
1. Safety: The speed limit is 5 MPH on all campground roads. Do not be the reason for more speed bumps. Be extra cautious of children on bikes. No bicycle riding permitted after dark. Bicycles must abide by the 5 MPH speed limit.
The following are allowed on campground roads, during daylight hours, when operated by a person at least 16 years old: motorized or battery operated scooter, moped, Segway, electric bicycle, or similar motorized device with permission. The 5 MPH speed limit applies. Children under 16 are not permitted to operate any motorized device (including but not limited to scooters, skateboards, e-bike, toy vehicle) on campground roads.
2. Quiet hours are 11p.m. to 7a.m. After 11p.m. lower voices and music so as not to be heard beyond your camp site. Respect your fellow campers. All individuals under 18 must be in their campsite by 11 p.m. unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
3. Pets: Pets must be on a leash or tied up at your campsite. Please respect your fellow campers and keep your pets quiet. Do not leave your dog unattended at your site. Pooper Scooper law is in effect on sites and grounds. No pets are allowed in the Beach or Playground Areas. Pets are allowed by the boat landing area. Aggressive breeds (pitbull, rottweiler, mastiff, etc.) are not allowed. If we receive complaints about your pet it will not be allowed in the campground.
4. Beach & Playground: An adult must accompany children at the beach. There is no lifeguard on duty. The campground is not responsible for any injuries incurred in the campground.
5. Trash: Trash and recycling containers are located next to the machine shed. Bag all fish cleanings and put them in the freezer by the fish cleaning house…do not put them in the trash.
6. ATV/UTV: You may use your ATV for transportation to the trails and back to your site.
• Stay on the road and drive single file on the right side of the road. No shortcuts through the woods or fields. Do not use your ATV to visit other camp sites or go to the restroom because you are too lazy to walk.
• All operators must have a valid driver’s license or ATV permit.
• ATVs must be licensed and insured with quiet mufflers.
• No ATV operation during quiet hours. 5 MPH speed limit is strictly enforced.
• This is a privilege, not a right. Those violating the rules will lose this privilege.
7. Fires: All campfires must be in the fire ring (42” max diameter) and attended to at all times. Keep your fires manageable. Please extinguish fires when leaving campgrounds.
8. No fireworks or firearms allowed in the campground, including BB/pellet guns.
9. With prior permission, golf carts and electric wheelchairs are permitted for campers with limited mobility. A handicapped sign must be displayed. Only the driver and one passenger are allowed in the cart. Golf carts are not allowed after dark unless the unit is equipped with head and tail lights.
10. No underage drinking is permitted in the campground. The Police will be notified.
11. Guests may stay up to 2 weeks on your site in a tent or popup providing it fits on your site.
12. Decks and Storage Sheds - There are County ordinances regulating decks, patios, 3-season rooms and storage sheds. Please check with and get approval from management before construction. Any new decks must be no larger than 200 sq ft. Screened-in decks are allowed but cannot be connected to the camper. Storage sheds can be no larger than 8ft x 10ft and must be 10ft away from any other camper or shed and 5 ft away from the lot boundary. There is no distance rule on how close your shed can be to your camper.
13. A camper/park model must be 10ft away from any other camper or shed and it must be 5ft from the back lot boundary.